Monday, April 29, 2013

Look Younger In Minutes!


I hate wrinkles!  Therefore I have found some great natural treatments to help my skin look and feel younger.  I would feel guilty if I did not share these simple anti-aging remedies with you!

Here is a good old fashioned recipe for an instant face lift, great for that special night out!  You probably have the main ingredient in your medicine cabinet.  This will leave your face feeling more tight and lifted.  I have also included a quick fix for those awful crow's feet that appear around out eyes.

Instant Face Lift:
Take generous a amount of Milk of Magnesia , probably about 2 tbsp (this is the best use for this laxative you will ever find!) and spread over face and neck.  Allow to dry for 20-30 minutes.  Warm up a small amount of olive oil in a pan.  When the time is up, use a bit more MOM on face with water to rinse.  Apply warm olive oil and wait 5 minutes.  Splash face with cold water and apply your regular moisturizer.  You will look five years younger and your skin will have a rosy youthful glow!

Instant Crow's Feet Minimizer:
Whip one egg white until frothy.  Spread generously under eyes and crow's feet areas.  Allow to dry completely.  Rinse gently and pat dry.  Apply olive oil or eye cream to follow up.  Your eyes will appear younger for a few hours, just right for that night out dancing or that class reunion coming up!


Have you ever tried these tricks?  Perhaps you have your own secrets to youthful skin.  I would love to hear your own ideas, I'm sure there are many out there!  I know I'm not alone in this battle to fight off old age!

No comments: