Saturday, June 25, 2011

Say Goodbye To Cellulite!


When my husband and I were planning our trip to Maui earlier this year, naturally I wanted to look my best in those shorts and swimming suits so I increased my exercise and watched my calories even more closely  than usual, but it just wasn't enough to get rid of that stubborn dimpling cellulite that clung to my legs and thighs with a death grip.

I decided professional help was called for and headed to the store to peruse the various cellulite-reducing products on the shelves.  There were plenty to choose from.  I looked at ingredients, prices and finally decided that the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite cream was the best bargain for my budget priced at $12.99 for a 2 week supply.  With a mixture of skepticism and hope, I went home to put this cream to the test.  Nivea claimed that in 4 weeks they could rid me of cellulite and I had exactly 4 weeks and one day before the trip.  This would truly put the product to the test!

The 2 main ingredients in the Nivea Goodbye Cellulite cream are Lotus Extract and L-Carnitine.  Both have been scientifically proven to help reduce cellulite.  If you would like to read more, here are a couple of links that will give you detailed information.

http://www.cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/formulating/ingredient/active/5805331.html
http://www.cellulitetreatment.org/ingredients/l-carnitine.html


The directions said to use the cream twice daily so I immediately made it a habit to apply the refreshing blue gel  generously to my hips, thighs and other back side areas after my morning shower and just before bed each night.  I loved that the cream is cool and soothing without being too cold on the skin and that there is little to no fragrance.  After the first week I noticed a tiny bit of improvement and by the end of the third week I had taken to admiring my backside in the mirror, something that I usually avoid like an eight-legged insect!  On the day before we flew to Hawaii I tried on my swimming suits and was truly amazed to see that my visible cellulite was, for the most part, gone.  There was no visible dimpling and my legs looked smooth and about 5 years younger.  How I wish I had taken pictures!  Believe me, this is a product that delivers on it's promise, a claim I would not make lightly! 

If you have cellulite that isn't responding to exercise and good eating habits I highly recommend Nivea Goodbye Cellulite cream.  It worked for me!






Cellulite image borrowed from unknown source , whom I thank, at google images

Nivea Goodbye Cellulite image found via google at http://www.nivea.com/

I have not been compensated in any way for this product review. 


No comments: