Do you and your spouse or significant other spend time outdoors together? Perhaps you run together or hike on the weekends. Maybe you fish or swim in the nearest lake, play tennis or garden together. If you enjoy spending time in the great outdoors I found a great article you'll want to read! This article gives some great ideas for outdoor dates for couples who want to enjoy nature and each other at the same time. I'm sure you'll want to try some of the fun, romantic suggestions to liven up your love life. I hope you'll enjoy the article...
- Make kites—go to a local park to fly them.
- Go for a bike ride in your neighborhood—maybe find a tandem bicycle to borrow or rent.
- Go look for luck by hunting for some four-leaf clovers.
- Go to the park and feed the birds
- Play “Tackle Football” - ON YOUR KNEES
- Go to random spots in your hometown and take pictures
- Find inner tubes and float down a nearby river
For more great ideas and for the rest of this fun, idea-filled article go here: