Monday, August 8, 2011

Praise for Kelly's Backyard Herbals Gone With The Wound Cream!

 This is an exerpt from an email I received today from a satisfied customer who recently used the Gone with the Wound cream to rid herself of a rash.  I thought I'd share it with you before I put it in the Kelly's Backyard Herbals column.  I did not print the whole personal email, just the information that is relevent.

On August 8, 2011 JoAnne writes:

"...I started a project on the front hill and developed a nasty rash on my neck and arms.  A neighbor said "Gold Bond", so I used that; then she said 'antihistamine's, so I got some of that...   It didn't go away and became a dry and angry mess...  While I was dusting the other day  I realized that the larger jar of cream you sent me some time ago was  Healing Cream, and I do believe, my young friend, you saved me!
Thank you a million times."


I am so happy to see yet another successful outcome with the help of my Gone with the Wound cream and to know that it's out there helping people!


For more information about this amazing healing product go to the Kelly's Backyard Herbals column.